Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, sites can keep you logged in, remember your site preferences and give you personalized content. Cookies can also be used to establish statistics about the browsing experience and to show target ads.
For more details on cookies and similar technologies, please visit All About Cookies.
All cookies have expiration dates that determine how long they stay in your browser.
Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire (and are automatically erased) whenever you close your browser.
Persistent Cookies: these usually have an expiration date and so stay in your browser until they expire, or until you manually delete them.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
Analytics / Performance Cookies: Analytics cookies along with other information allow websites to calculate number of visitors using websites and which pages of a websites are most popular. This information is generally used to improve the website.
Strictly necessary Cookies: Used for security protection, for example against spam and bots. These are not collect any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
The Site set the following cookies when in use on Site.
- _ga (cookie used to distinguish individual users on your domain, expires after 2 years)
- _gid (cookie used to distinguish individual users on your domain, expires after 24 hours)
- _gat (cookie used to limit amount of user requests in order to maintain your website's performance, expires after 1 minute)
- AMP_TOKEN (cookie containing a unique ID assigned to each user on your domain, expires somewhere between 30 seconds and 1 year)
- _gac_property-id (cookie containing a unique ID that makes Google Analytics and Ads work together, expires after 90 days)
- _GRECAPTCHA (cookie is set by Google reCAPTCHA, which protects our Site against spam, bot enquiries on contact form.)
More information about Google Analytics can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
More information about Google reCAPTCHA can be found here: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha
Non-essential Cookies: We may only store and access non-essential cookies on your device with your permission. You are not obliged to give consent to our use of non-essential cookies. Further, if you give your consent and then change your mind you can block or delete them (see below).
Strictly necessary Cookies: Please note that we do not need your consent to store and access strictly necessary cookies on your device, although you can still block or delete them (see below).
Please be aware that in order to use some parts of our Site you will need to allow certain strictly necessary cookies. If you subsequently block or delete those cookies, some aspects of our Site may not work properly and you may not be able to access part of our Site.